Question
Posted by: stranger | 2006/04/21

Ladies, you are the weakest link, Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!

I have always been wondering why is Health 24 not creating a forum for ladies, now I now.

Ladies, remember u are visitors here and u must act like one.

Expert ImageForumArchive

As men we can learn from women, and women from men. That is the fascination we have for each other. So, that said, this is an open forum and we can learn from each other and we will continue to do so until the day that we die. Men and women are most welcome to contribute in an open and honest way.

4
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/24

I always post as Kate.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Anonymous | 2006/04/21

I believe that ladies have a lot to cotribute to this forum. Therefore, you cannot stop them from posting comments. By the way, I am a man, but I believe that the ladies' opinions must be respected.

Posted by: NT | 2006/04/21

Kate did you ever post as "B" on a nother 4rum?

Reply to NT
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/21

Like you can stop women from adding to a public forum.

Reply to Kate