Question
Posted by: Megan | 2003/12/18

Ladies please help

I was put on Clomid by my gynae. MyI last period was on the 07 November and on day 5 I took clomid for the first time. Now im still waiting for the next period to have my second batch. I get all these confusing symptoms. I get nauseas, heartburn and forever tired. Sometimes I get menstrual pains but yet nothing. My discharge is like creamy but doesnt smell or itchy. I wouldnt want to take the HPT just yet, I have been disappointed so many times. I dont know what to do. Do I phone my gynae or what.

If you have had regular periods before and are now almost two weeks late with your period, pregnancy is a possibility. You can either phone your gyanecologist or do a home pregnancy test.

3
Posted by: Purple | 2003/12/19

Early pregnancy symptoms feel a lot like PMS - tender breasts, cramping (very mild) in the stomach area - this is the ligaments stretching, not the baby getting comfortable in the womb. The baby is only about 2mm big so you can't feel anything. Do a home pregnancy test, you wanted to make sure you're eating right and taking your vitamins and folic acid from as early as possible if you aren't already. Even a very faint second line is a posistive.
Good luck.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Kate | 2003/12/18

I think you should do a HPT and prepare yourself for the possiblity of disappointment, although you may just have an early Christmas pressie. I have to say that your symptoms are very similiar to early preggy symptoms. I also felt like my period was coming for weeks after it was due.

Best of luck!!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Candy | 2003/12/18

Hey,
What's up girl???My last period was on 9 November and i am happy to announce that i am 3 weeks pregnant and due around 16 August!!! So i think you are also pregnant unless your periods are irregular in which case i think 11 days late is really late.I also still get cramps like my period is coming but they say that's implantation pains coz the baby is still getting comfortable in the womb.I say go and have the test.I bet you it's positive! Good Luck and God Bless...

Reply to Candy