Question
Posted by: Tanya | 2004/09/22

Ladies please give me advice

When I went to the bathroom I wipe myself and there was a big blob of seethough discharge but alot is it normal because I never had it before please if you could just explain it to me.

Sounds like cervical mucus. normal

1
Posted by: Golly | 2004/09/22

What you see is cervical mucus which is discharged around the time of ovulation. It facilitates the movement of sperm toward the egg and sustain the sperm by providing a good environment inside the woman.

The amount and consistency changes due to unknown factors. When you are on the pill, you do not ovulate and hence will not observe the mucus.

Reply to Golly