Question
Posted by: Curious | 2003/02/27

## Ladies only !!!!!!!!!!! Sexual positions ##

Ladies what is the best positions you enjoy to achieve excellent
sexual pleasure

.

13
Posted by: Terry | 2003/02/27

Doggy is the bomb, and Standing while both of are standing it gives women a pleasure as he thrust in and out and the friction that goes along with, Ladies please don 't forget to moan so loud men like it and come qiuck when we scream

Reply to Terry
Posted by: Cleo | 2003/02/27

There're over 107 sex positions! Read about Karma Sutra. Have you ladies tried all of them to draw meaningful conclusions? Methinks not. I've done 25 sex positions and I am still wondering which one best. I think it depends on the throes of passion which has gripped the couple.
Intensity of foreplay, body size of the smooching couple significantly affects the choice of sex position. Missionary type is for a laid back couple. Hehehe. Not for the aggressive couples.

Reply to Cleo
Posted by: Bob | 2003/02/27

Mandi you are inspiring. Your bf or hubby must have a smile on his face all day long.

Reply to Bob
Posted by: 4play | 2003/02/27

I must say i'm quite popular around here.

Nice to feel wanted...

Reply to 4play
Posted by: Mandi | 2003/02/27

Missionary position !! You feel his penis with every stroke! But only after 3 hours of fourplay!

Reply to Mandi
Posted by: Just right... | 2003/02/27

The Missionary position with a cushion or large pillow underneath your butt,
it angles your hips just right and he'll be hitting the spot with every stroke!!!

Reply to Just right...
Posted by: 4play | 2003/02/27

You are right ADT.

The secret lies in how you make your woman feel special during the fourplay period.

Reply to 4play
Posted by: A-lady | 2003/02/27

All positions are good ADT, but "doggy" is best..:-)

Reply to A-lady
Posted by: ADT | 2003/02/27

"Doggy" but isn't any positon good if the foreplay is great?!

Reply to ADT
Posted by: Julie | 2003/02/27

Doggy, absolute best. His cock goes all the way in.

Reply to Julie
Posted by: Bubbles | 2003/02/27

I agree with B4. I LOVE the normal plain old missionary position!! I have tried a lot of other positions, ( which I do enjoy) But I enjoy It thoroughly in the normal missionary position!!

Reply to Bubbles
Posted by: A-lady | 2003/02/27

Doggy style - definately..

Reply to A-lady
Posted by: B4 | 2003/02/27

Missinary

Reply to B4