Question
Posted by: Deco | 2005/06/29

Ladies: House decorations

I am the kinda girl that grew up as a tormboy sortof, now i am married, dont know how to cook, decorate a house etc, any ideas on these aspects will be highly appreciated. Guys are welcome too

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Scared | 2005/06/29

I had the same problem and what I did is to go to secondhand book sales. Many shopping centers and flea markets have these. Here you can buy books for cheap. I even found that there are some SPCA's and other animal welfare societies that have regular book sales to get funds. You can not go wrong here.

Also look on the web for "recipes" here you will find some good ideas.

Reply to Scared
Posted by: CJ | 2005/06/29

Not sure if you are posting on the right forum, but anyway.

Have you gone to house and garden shows etc? They are full of good ideas and you can get stuff at good prices too.

Try looking on the woman24 page, there is a home & decor link.
As for cooking, try BBC food's web site.

Reply to CJ