Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2006/11/03

Laday of the Manor

I've got 4 dogs - Miniature Doberman, wors hond, ''Jackie x worsie'' and a Boerbull. Then I have 2 cast a Bombay black and a xbreed. The xbree is named Miss. Midorie. she is 6 years old and the oldest of all the animals in this house-hold she bullies every-one even our mature burbull is afraid of her she actually bites the other annimals, but she is really loving towards people, she will run to a stanger in the street to get attention, but she does not like children we our selfs don't have anny cild yet but if we get pregnant and have a child should we wach out for her, right now she is our baby.

Yes you will need to be careful as having a young child in the home may make her jealous.

1
Posted by: WR | 2006/11/03

Hi there!

No offense; put you stated your biggest problem: She is your baby! That in itself creates the potential problem of her being dominant over children etc. You'll only be able to have her live with children (your new baby) as soon as it is made clear that she comes LAST after ALL humans in the household.

Good luck!

Reply to WR