Posted by: Scatter Brain | 2008/10/07

Lacking Concentration &  Focus

I am a mother of 2, work full time and study part time. I used to take thinz at exam time to study after my sons go to bed at night but it is not so readily available anymore. Thinz gave me the boost I desperately needed to study at night. I am really battling now. I dont have energy at night, cant focus and to top it off I worry about my exams coming up so I dont sleep well at night and am tired all day. Please can you suggest some kind of substitute that has a the same or similar effect as thinz. I know thinz is not a good solution but how will I overcome this problem when I am writing exams in 2 weeks. Help please!!!

Dear Scatter Brain
Thinz is really a bad choice - causes increased heart rate, sleeplessness, high blood pressure and anxiety.
If you really have to use something, try Bioplus syrup.