Question
Posted by: Jane | 2004/02/04

Lack of sleep

hi,

Please help. I go to bed tired and I wake up just as tired in the morning. I do not sleep well, I am very restless and I wake up oftern. I have an 8 to 5 job and I am not coping, as I am so tired.

I go to bed at about 11pm and get up at 6 am. Should I go to my gp and get sleeping pills?

Jane.

Jane, before you run to your GP to get sleeping pills, first e-mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za so that I can send you something I wrote on sleeping problems a while ago. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.