Question
Posted by: pEARL | 2007/02/22

Lack of Drive for everthing

Im a married woman age 24 and am working every weekday from 8am to 5pm & Sat I attend classes from 9am to 3pm. I just find life too much at times. I feel tired all the time. the worst thing is that this is affecting my marriage. In our intimate moment with my husband I just dont have the drive, althou I participate. He even mentions that he realises my absence during our moment. this is freaking me out.

Are there any suppliments I can take boost me in any way or any other other advise can be helpful.

Not forgetting to mention that choosing to attend classes on Saturdays was to have something extra to do and althou not faithful i exercise... what can be wrong with me and what can I do? anything to take specially

Dear Pearl
You have to exclude things like anemia and thyroid problems first, so you have to get a check up with your doctor. If everything is fine, you can try Vit B complex injections once a month or the tablets daily with Magnesium supplement daily.
See http://www.health24.com/mind/Diet_and_your_mind/1284-1293,26690.asp