Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2006/01/20

Lack of concentration

Since last year November I am really struggeling to concentrate on anything.How can one improve your concentration.

It is just not me.I am ashamed to say what little work I have done today I can not concentrate. Is there anything one can take ?? Maybe vitamins ?????

First best step is usually to see a doc for a good general checkup, as there are so many possible physical causes, as well as psych causes, including stress, anxiety, depression --- and a life to bust you're getting distracted and not memorizing things well enough to be able to remember them later.

3
Posted by: Candy | 2006/01/22

Have you tried ginko bilobo?

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Sandy | 2006/01/20

Will try that thanx it is really starting to irretate me and I have a sneaky suspicious the boss to

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: Delene | 2006/01/20

Vit B & Omega3 is good for concentration.

If I remember right now

Reply to Delene