Question
Posted by: Mom Lyne | 2004/03/08

Lack of concentration

My son is 14 years and teachers are complaining that he has no concentration in class and that I should serious look at his diet. I find it very difficult to give him vegies, salad and fruit as he is extremely selective with fruit and does not eat any cooked veggies and I have to beg him to eat only lettuce and cucumber and most of the time he won't eat it anyway. Is there a natural supplement that I can give him that will make up for the veggies and fruit intake and assist him with his concentration etc. He really needs some brain food! (His Dad does not eat veggies at all).
Thank you.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Mom Lyne

Hi Writers, sorry that I am replying now but I have been away for a while but now I am up and going again and ready to give you good advice!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

It is not the vegies and fruit situation that is causing concentration, if he is hiper in class it can be because of to much sugar (sweet ect).

You can give him a multi-vitamin and obviously fruit and veg are good, but what is more importnat is not what he is not eating but what is he eating.

T