Question
Posted by: cDiver | 2002/12/03

Lack motivation

I am now in my 5th week of WOW and haven't done any exercise in the last week. I lack all motivation and although I don't eat much seem to be piling on the weight. What can I do?

Expert ImageArchive

The only way to get into shape and feel better about things is to keep exercising. How about getting a friend to exercise with you. Alternatively, how about joining an exercise class or group or club?

You might also want to take on a personal trainer for a few sessions to keep you at it.
Also if you go to the fitness page of this website and try Shape up for Summer - you might prefer this programme -it is much more simple and has some motivational articles to go with it.

It's REALLY worth the effort - so stick with it.

1
Posted by: Kim | 2002/12/30

If you are using prescription medication I would advise that you try the Naturelle "one for one" vitamin supplements - it worked wonders for me but takes about 3 weeks to be effective. I don"t get that tired during my workout and don"t feel I want to give up.

Reply to Kim