Posted by: RIANA | 2009/03/13

Labour Court

I am just informed by the company that the arbtitration award which was ordering reinstatement. They have refered the award to the Labor Court.What does that means is it now means we are back to resolve again.How do I check whether the matter have been referred to court.And What will happen now at the Labour Court. Is it means we are going to take a stand in the court.Is it legal correct for the company to refer the arbitration award to Labour Court.What will be the outcome .Please advice.What about the time.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageLabour lawyer


If the CCMA has awarded a reinstatement this can go to the labour court and made an order of the court and if you do not take the individual back they will issue an attachment order each month for the value of the salary.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.