Question
Posted by: frustrated | 2004/11/09

Labido

I have lost my sex drive after my pregancy. I have been told that this is due a shortage of certain vitamins in my body My youngest child is now two years old.

I agree with Barb. The sexologist may be able to help you.

2
Posted by: Barb | 2004/11/09

Dunno about vitamins, the doc would be able to give advise on that. Far as I know, it is more often caused by the stress of giving birth and coping with an infant who demands all your attention and time. This is more a "mind-thing" than a "body-thing".

If you have ruled out all possible physical problems, why not try a sexologist for advise?

Reply to Barb
Posted by: Norma | 2004/11/09

My baby is 4 months and have the same problem.......
Please let me know if you found the vitamins.....

Reply to Norma