Question
Posted by: Bee Sting | 2012/06/06

Lab results

Hi there Doctor,

I got my results back, expect the AMH, and here are the findings:
FSH 13.1 and LH 7.4

Does it mean that I have a deminished ovarian reserve and bad egg quality? - I am 34.

Thank you kindly.

Dear Bee Sting

In the light of your age this is certainly an abnormal result and I would concur with the fact that you have diminished ovarian reserve and I would strongly recommend that you forward the AMH result as well. I would like to advise that you do an ultrasound scan to assess the follicle reserve and then it may be necessary to proceed with some form of ART [assisted reproductive techniques].

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2012/06/09

Dear Bee Sting

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility Expert
Posted by: Bee Sting | 2012/06/06

PS: the tests were done on the 1st of my cycle

Reply to Bee Sting