Question
Posted by: sweetangel | 2007/11/28

l need your help

Good day Doctor,
lam so confused and l think l need your help urgently,l got married last year and l have never been pregnant before,there was a period my menses stopped flowin for about three months,my doctor prescribed some drugs and lt came,after that period,lt comes and goes though lt's not been regular,l was plced on some drugs to induce my period two month ago,after that,l was also placed on some drugs to induce ovulation,l tested with a strip and lt had the positive sign,l had sex fregquently that period,then my next period was supposed to be on the 6th of November,l didn't still see it,l went for blood pregnancy test on sat and lt was still negative,lam so confused because l really want to be pregnant and l can't wait to have my own children,lam just 23 years old,l had earlier gone for fertility test and the doctor comfirmed that there was no problem with me,what is wrong and what do l do?lam so confused

It sounds like you are not ovulating. The drugs to induce ovulation do not guarantee that you will fall pregnant in the first cycle. you need to carry on for a few cycles.