Question
Posted by: Dean | 2007/03/21

Kyphosis

What kind of yoga excercises help with kyphosis (curvature of the spine) at the top (hunched back)

Dean

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Dean - any form of Hatha (physical) yoga is likely to lead to dramatic improvement because yoga is largely geared around lengthening, strengthening and extending the spine. As for specific poses there are many but I suggest consulting with an experienced and empathetic teacher or try and get hold of a gentle yoga DVD.
I strongly urge you to try a regular practise - we have seen some remarkable changes.
Kind regards
Chris