Question
Posted by: Unsure | 2007/04/04

KY or Vaseline

I want to have sex for the first time and was just wondering if its better to use KY Gel or Vaseline?

NEVER vaseline - as it's petroleum based - which will break the condom and also can cause Thrush.

Try Astroglide availabe in Dischem or from the webste www.sexdoc.co za

5
Posted by: NATURAL | 2007/04/04

YOUR GUY HAS FOREKSIN IF SO NO NEED FOR LUB IF CIRCUCMISED SORRY REQUIRES MUCH LUBRICATION

Reply to NATURAL
Posted by: Raven | 2007/04/04

I wouldnt recommend either, if youre really ready to have sex then natural lubrication will be enough.

Reply to Raven
Posted by: st-ryker | 2007/04/04

I take it you are going to do this safely! DON'T EVER use oil based lubrication with condoms - they perish the condom and it has absolutely NO effect protecting the couple! Vaseline is an oil based substance... to see what happens to a condom if you use Vaseline, try putting one on and wanking with Vaseline... after a short time the condom will break up!

Be sfae always! And ALWAYS use a water based lubricant - KY, etc

Reply to st-ryker
Posted by: Old Man | 2007/04/04

KY for sure

Reply to Old Man
Posted by: guy | 2007/04/04

for sex use ky jelly or astraglide...to grease your car doors use vaseline....

Reply to guy