Question
Posted by: SJL | 2005/12/08

KY Jelly

I heard that using KY Jelly reduces your chances of falling pregnant, is this true? If so, what can I use in its place?

Also, every so often I take Alzam 0.5mg to help "curb my anxiety" - will this reduce my chances of falling pregnant or effect the baby in any way?

Ky jelly may interfere slightly with sperm motility. Unless there is an underlying problem, this will not significantly interfere with fertility in most people. Alzam will not reduce your chances of conceiving, but you should stop when pregnant.

1
Posted by: lerita | 2005/12/08

Ky Jelly doesn't reduce your chance of falling pregnant. I use tubes and tubes and fall pregnant with both my children. I rather enjoy sex trying to fall pregnant than to have pain while trying to conceive.

I cannot give you advice on the other aspect.

Reply to lerita