Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/01/26

Kronies moeg

Dit voel asof ek moeg gaan slaap en moeg opstaan! Ek het 'n dogtertjie van twee wat nog nie elke aand deur slaap nie, so meeste aande is my slaap onderbroke. My dokter het onlangs voorgestel dat ek vitamine B12 en B kompleks inspuitings kry, wat ek begin het, maar kan nog nie së dat dit werklik 'n verskil maak nie. Ek is aktief en oefen ten minste 4 keer per week. Enige raad?!!!

Expert ImageArchive

It sounds like you are going through a normal process of being fatigued post-pregnancy. Creating a baby and nurturing it during the first two years takes a lot of nutrients and energy. Breastfeeding and lack of sleep use up a lot of the Vitamin B's and Minerals so it is important for you to replace and recharge your body.
Your doctor's advice is good, the vitamin B levels will take a while to increase. You may want to get yourself a good multivitamin to keep your levels up as well.
Ensure that you eat sufficient protein and fresh fruits and vegetables, and try not to exercise too hard until you have got your nutrient levels up, or you will find yourself becoming more depleted again.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)