Question
Posted by: Pete | 2006/07/30

Kop probleem.

Ek het 'n probleem met myself.
Ek woon te ver van 'n gym om daagliks te gaan oefen.Ek wil graag my ligg. weer in "shape" kry.Ek begin gewoonlik goed,maar raak gou lui.Watter maniere is daar om gefokus te bly.

Hi Pete

The best thing you can do is to find a friend to train with you. If you want motivation, this is certainly the way to go. I can't do anything else, you are aware of all the benefits and the positive things that training adds to you. So I can tell you all that, but you know it already, and at the end of the day, motivation has to come from within. However, the single thing that makes a big difference is to have a friend who can train with. That way, if you don't feel like it, they will and will encourage you, and you can do the same in return.

So the next time you start training, you should try to find this person, if it is possible.

Good luck!