Question
Posted by: ROSE | 2008/01/28

KOLON

DAME OUDERDOM 59, EK VERMOET EK HET DIKDERM PROBLEME. GAAN DOKTER TOE SE DAAR IS NIKS FOUT EK KAN NIE MEER MET DIE PYN VOORTGAAN, MAAG SPOEL GEREELD, EK HET NET BAIE PYN IN DIKDERM AREA VOEL OPGEBLAAS, MOEG, LAM. HET NOG MY VROUE DELE DIT IS OOK REG DAAR IS NIKS FOUT. KAN U DALK HELP MET RAAD ADVIES. DANKIE

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Kolon.
Please submit your question to the Cyberdoc on the health24.com expert forum. You have placed your medical colon (Internal Medicine) question on the medical anti-ageing forum. Sorry to shift you around, but the appropriate expert should answer your question with advice.

3
Posted by: Dr Alek Nikolic (Anti-ageing Expert) | 2008/01/30

Hi Rose, thank you for the question.
Could you please submit your question to the Cyberdoc on the health24 expert forum web page. She will answer your question with the appropriate advice.

Reply to Dr Alek Nikolic (Anti-ageing Expert)
Posted by: ROSE | 2008/01/29

THANK YOU

Reply to ROSE
Posted by: mal | 2008/01/29

I am a 38 year old woman and suffuring from severe stamach cramps. It is at its worst when I am eating. I am also suffering from constipation. I feel bloated all the time and dont have much energy. I think that I am suffering from IBM,what can you suggest that I can use to ease the pain.

Kind Regards
Mal

Reply to mal