Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/05/23

Know if boyfriend cheats on u?

How do you know if your boyfriend is cheating on you? What signs are there? I live in Namibia and my boyfriend in South Africa! How do I know if he is being faithful to me?

Please help, I need to know!

I haven't the faintest idea, though I'm sure other readers shouild have some useful suggestions ( though they seem scarce today, maybe due to our extreme cold. Check the archives of the forum, as the topuic has been discussed so often, you may glean something useful from previous discussions

1
Posted by: Li | 2007/05/23

Hi.,
i think u'd know, in your heart, or your gut., most people say they do., but for signs, i'd think if hes not giving you as much attention, if hes not affectionate with you, if he complains about things u used to do,.
you could see all these signs, but he could be having other problems. so dont accuse him.
maybe you should ask him?

Reply to Li