Question
Posted by: Amanda | 2007/04/17

Knee Pain

I have been diagnosed with Patella Femoral Syndrome. I have seen various doctors and physiotherapists, but no matter how many it-band stretches, quad strengthening excercizes and other "cures", I still have more pain than ever and it seems to keep getting worse and worse every month. Any suggestions? Please help me.

Expert ImageArchive

Your Gluts and hip flexors are not working, so they can do all the normal stuff till they are blue in they face, your pain does not originate in the knee!
Find someone who understands what I have said here and they will be able to help you almost immediatley!

This is my last post - think I have been doing this for around 4 years and it is time to move on.
Please remember that whoever you go to is obligated to give you the answers to your questions. If you are not satisfied with the answer, ask again. If the answer they give you sounds rubbish - it probably is!