Question
Posted by: JC | 2007/04/20

KNEE INJURY

I get a sharp pain on the outside of my right knee when I jog, I have been to physio and they say it is not ITB. Ihad a cortisone injection, waited 4 days and tried jogging again, still the stabbing pain is there. Should I go see a orthopedic doctor or will rest and stretching help. Could it be cartlidge, it is only sore when I jog.

Expert ImageArchive

Hi JC
It could be a cartilage. It could also be various things, including a bursitis.
go for a second opinion.
Let me know what they find.
Dr P

2
Posted by: JORRA | 2007/04/30

I HAD A KNEE OPERATION 6 WEEKS BACK, HOW LONG STILL BEFORE I CAN PLAY RUGBY AGAIN.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW REGARDING THIS MATTER. MY OPERATION WAS ON MY MEDIAL LIGAMENTS ON MY RIGHT KNEE. AND A PIECE OF MY MENISCUS BONE BROKE OFF. BIG BIG KNEE OPERATION.

Reply to JORRA
Posted by: Mugs | 2007/04/27

Knee Sprain ..Swelling down due to "RICE" Dr. advised MRI ?.
Need your input.

Reply to Mugs