Question
Posted by: Question* | 2006/10/28

Klasvakie

Hi there, Sometime during the morning I would wake up and it would be like 'Klasvakie' went a bit over board with the dust in my eyes....I wake up and it would be like I was sleeping in a sand storm. Why is that?

Another thing is that during the day...eventhough I DO wash my face in the morning I still get 'sleep' in my eyes. It's kinda ofputting to myself, what should others think.

Pls docter, you got any advice?

Dear Question*
You probably have a low grade infection in your eyes - let your GP have a look as you may need an antibiotic or antibiotic/cortisone combination eyedrop.