Question
Posted by: jcat | 2008/07/02

kitten

Hey CS,

if you haven't yet found the kitten that you have a home for... may I offer to bring her to you? I do some work with CLAW and other domestic animal rehab, and very often have foreknowledge of young cats fitting your preferences....
Regards,
j

What a nice idea ! ( Especially after a harrowing hour when my ADSL router didn't want to work, and working with technicians from Mweb ( Telkom still has 30 minutes waiting even this early in the morning ).
Why didn't I think that jcat might know a thing or two about kittens, and work with CLAW ? Maybe this could work. I'm more set than ever on a female kitten, which Peggy so much wanted. But wll have to make a plan to have her speyed, injected, whatever, as by the time MM was old enough for that he wouldn't consent to visiting a vet.
See if H24 can give you my email address, and we can make direct contact.
If that doesn't work, re-post and we'll make a different plan.