Question

Kissing not nice any more

My partner has started kissing me differently lately and I dont like the new style. It used to be soft and yummy with lots of tongue, now he sucks on my top lip till it hurts and it even gives me a pins and needles feeling sometimes. I dont like it.

I dont think he is having an affair but I know he reads about sex all the time, maybe he has read kissing tips. Well that one sucks - literally and figuratively.

I want to tell him, just dont want to burst the precious ego bubble. Any thoughts on how to do this tactfully?

Remind him of a few things that you know he has not done in a while and which you know he likes... do it... and then ask him to please you. Tell him how his (earlier) kisses really works for you. It is easier to strengthen what works than to kill the ego with what does not work. If it does not work, just be honest ( choose your timing)! Good luck!! Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: j | 2011/10/14

talk about an ego, never discuss such issues when you are about to kiss. It will make him feel like being pressured to kiss in a different way, like learning something and writing a test on the spot.

It is best you discuss it over dinner while the two of you are just having talks.....or perhaps joking around.

Don''t go ....when he busy kissing you, i don''t like how you kiss me....now change and kiss me like this....it is not romantic...it happened to me and it was about touching...I would have appreciate a positive hint before the sex.....i tell you after the comment.....no sex took place and nobody was satisfied.

Reply to j
Posted by: Nonni | 2011/10/14

Just say before the kissing starts, that you really love his soft yummy kisses and you would not object if he kisses you like that more.

Tit for tat wont work, that is just where you ARE going to bruise the ego because he will surely pick up on it and question you. Then you will be left with the explaining to do.

Another kissing tip I have read is kiss him how you want him to kiss you, maybe he will catch on.

Reply to Nonni
Posted by: Anon4This | 2011/10/14

Do the same to him. Maybe he will pick up that it is unpleasant

Reply to Anon4This
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/14

Reply to sexologist