Question
Posted by: ciska | 2003/12/11

Kippie

I did take a test, but it was negative. Let me tell you my dilemma. one week before my period, I took a test, cause I started to have signs of pregnancy which I never had before. The test said that it was positive. A day or two after that, I took another test which indicated that it was negative. A week after that, it was my period. During my periods, the flow wasn't as heavy as always and I experience very light pains, usually it's very, very sore. After my period, the symptoms got worse and worse. I dont have money for a blood test and doesn't have a medical fund either. Somehow I suspect that I took the test too early to give positive results, cause I really feel that I might be pregnant. All the symptoms are there.

Help!?

If you had a period it is unlikely that you are pregnant. If you are still concerned, a state clinic will help you.

1
Posted by: Kippie | 2003/12/11

Ciska
I understand what you are going through but instead on spending R20 per test - you have taking 3 already = R60 you could've gone for a blood test for R80 by now and had everything confirmed.
I would suggest that you contact a laboratory and explain your situation and ask if they cannot give it to you at a special price.
The sooner you find out the better. Let us know !!!

Reply to Kippie