Question
Posted by: Candice | 2007/07/25

Kinky ex

My b/friend and his ex-lover was very much into porn, sex toys, all kinky stuff, swinging, threesomes and so on. In a way that relationship ended because of this behaviour.Somehow that affects me in some way, I am so different from this. I love my b/friend now and wonder will i ever be enough to satisfy him considering that life he had. I am not into that stuff. What do I do as I am not that way inclined? But I hope to be a great lover in bed.I want to please him, not too extreme. Help!

What a sad relationship they must have had ! It sounds as though it was mainly about tuings, and fantasies, rather than a real relationship between two actual people. Presumably, though, he may have had the good sense to appreciate you in part because you are different from that. If he weanted that, he would have continued with it. Be good at being you and proud of it --- there's no need to imitate anyone else's shabby behaviours

1
Posted by: Kato | 2007/07/26

Ask him all the kinky things he did in the past and see which can the two of do without involving the third person and then take it from there. But consider your level of comfort as well. I hope this helps.

Reply to Kato