Question
Posted by: Chris | 2004/11/22

Kidneys/Urine

Good day, I experience pains around my waist, my urine is burning and I battle to pass water. During the night I have to go to the toilet on or two times and experience the same problem - battle to urinate. Is there some medication I can purchase to help with this problem? I am 54 yrs and otherwise healthy without quite active.
Thanking you.

Chris, it sounds like a urinary tract infection and the best would be to see your doctor, have the diagnosis confirmed and the appropriate antibiotic prescribed. Good luck