Question

Kidneys?

Hi doc. I am 37 years of age and started getting strange pains on my lower back. I am a male and noticed that I visit the bathroom more often as well. I am fairly sexually active and enjoy a drink about every second day. Could there be something wrong with my kidneys or is it just that I might be overworked that my back pains?

Dear Anon

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is possible that you are overworked and that you have an incorrect posture, which can be the cause for your back pains. I recommend that you consult a Urologist to have an ultrasound of both your kidneys done, to establish if there are any pathological reasons causing your symptoms.

Kind regards