Question
Posted by: melanie | 2006/11/07

kidneys

my husband has recently had blood tests as he has had hodgkins previously - fortunately there was nothing irregular with regards to cancer but the oncologist said that he has a problem with his kidneys and has referred him to a specialist. he has been feeling very tired, has a very tight chest (although he has had this on and off for a long time - we thought related to allergies) and was complaining about a sore left arm this weekend - could this all be related

Dear Melanie
The tiredness and kidney problem could be related and if he is anemic because of the kidney problem it can cause shortness of breath - the sore left arm I don't think is relevant here.