Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2003/02/21

Kidney Failure

I see one of your adverts saying " Kidney failure? U could be anaemic... Does it mean if u are anaemic you could also have kidney failure?

Concerned, it means that if you have kidney failure, you might have anaemia. Fortunately it doesn’t work the other way around. Good luck.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2003/02/21

No I don't think so. Don't panic! I think what it's merely saying is that patients who are kidney failure patients could possibly be anaemic, suggesting that their brand of medication could be helpful in treating their condition.

Reply to anxious