Question
Posted by: PINK LADY | 2006/04/12

KICKBOXING

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GO FOR KICKBOXING LESSONS IN THE EAST RAND AREA?

Hi Pink Lady
I wish I could, but I unfortunately don't know the area at all and I don't know of any internet database that has this information. So short of suggesting that you contact information in your area, i hope that someone on the forum an advise.

2
Posted by: ThunderHawke | 2006/04/13

Contact Pat Carney. wwwdotkickboxerdotcodotza. He will put you in contact with someone.

Reply to ThunderHawke
Posted by: Sam | 2006/04/13

I would try googling it ("kickboxing" "east rand") - should at least come up with something close and those folks may be able to give more info??

Reply to Sam