Question
Posted by: simone | 2004/10/13

kick start weight loss

hi there!
i would like to know what you suggest to kick start my weight loss programme? i need to loose a couple of kilo's but am battling to get motivated - can you suggest what i could do or take to drop a kilo or 2 quick and then do the rest naturally on my own?
your assistance is really appreciated!

Dear Simone
You could try a detox diet for 2 days (not longer, and do this over a weekend when you can rest and relax as you may feel faint and tired when using such a diet). If you click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' you will find some detox diets you can try. After this initial phase you can use the 'Slimming Diet' which you will find under 'The right approach'.