Question

Kick in the teeth?

feeling so down today - much like the CT weather. as i said, feared that they would keep the grandchild , exactly what they doing. baby went in for a small op yesterday morning, asked, pleaded with girlfriend to just let me know how it went - did'nt even bother. got hold of her father after 9 last night, to be told everything went ok and they were at home already? anyway, ont he bright side, baby is ok, but just feel so dejected.

Nice to hear the baby is fine. Sorry to hear your son is being so childish, sounds like the child may soon be more maure than he is. Give it time, this ought to blow over.

3

Guys
perhaps i did the wrong thing - phoned her and asked her to see little one tonight and only read your responses after i made the call...... i somehow agree with what you say by just having no contact for a while, but when you have been thru what i have and find a little happiness in your life (which baby has really been), it is so difficult not to see him. Anyway, looking forward to seeing him though

Posted by: honey tree | 2005/05/27

YIp you need to stay away from them tru a week with out calling ect ect - YOU NEED TO DO THIS otherwise they will use you and not allow you to see the kid.

No matter how diificult do phone or try see them - I can promise you they will soon see that you are valuable to them and will come to you...but if you dont you will only continue this and be sad.

BE STRONG>>> fill you week will activites so you dont have to think of them.

Reply to honey tree
Posted by: Jemma | 2005/05/27

It is clear that your son has still got a lot of "growing up" to do. He reacts very childish and I think you must, how hard will be, stay away from them so they and realise what they have in you. He's a spoiled brat (defenitly behaves like one) and I hope and pray that he will realise what he's doing before he breaks your heart.

Good luck.

Reply to Jemma