Question
Posted by: Pencil | 2006/04/19

Keys

I still have the keys to my boyfriend's house, but I don't want to see him or talk to him or sms him or anything, do I wait a few weeks before I try to get it to him somehow? I think he'll be worried about it.

Can't you send a message, and the keys, through a mutual friend ?

9
Posted by: J | 2006/04/19

I dont think you should post them. It will have a nice address and key for entry for any burgler!

Reply to J
Posted by: Butterfly | 2006/04/19

i don't think posting them is such a grand idea. He is not some stranger, he is an ex. you dont have to be cruel. Just take them to him, maybe go with a friend.

Or meet him some where neutral?

Reply to Butterfly
Posted by: Tango | 2006/04/19

Had the same situation once - I just ignored it. He eventually conntacted me 4 months later and I dropped them off with a good friend by my side.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Pencil | 2006/04/19

Thanks guys.
:o) you're all great!

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Nicolai | 2006/04/19

or ICB, they will charge not more than R30 to get the job done right to his front door.

And if he really is worries he can contact you, so don't worry too much about him.

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: Liz123 | 2006/04/19

Pencil, i agree with Pluto, just post the keys, and its all over!!

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: Pencil | 2006/04/19

That might be a good idea. Thanks Pluto. Just want to get rid of everything asap, you know. So tired of this sh.t

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Pluto | 2006/04/19

Why don't you send them via registered post or something like that.....through Postnet

Reply to Pluto
Posted by: Pencil | 2006/04/19

I know him, he won't see any of our friends right now. He'll hardly leave his house, he'll hibernate for a week or two. He won't be able to face anyone. And frankly, I'm not in the mood to face any of his friends, especially not his housemates.

Reply to Pencil