Question
Posted by: Sqweeky clean | 2008/05/23

Keyboard germs

I have to work on various people's pc's during the day and some keyboards are so dirty that I don't want to touch it - what could I use to clean it with before I start working (maybe I can offer them the extra free service by cleaning their keyboard - or do you think some people would be offended?)

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

You are correct to be concerned about the germs - is reported that this can be significant. I would suggest one of the many household cleaning agents or sprays and also to use a waterless hand cleaner,e.g. the new dettol one.