Question
Posted by: Alley | 2007/12/06

Kessar 10 -Tamoxifen & Staminogro

My Hubby was prescribed the above mentioned medication for Semen strengtening in the morphology analysis. Now on the leaflets it states the side effects , My question is is proven to assist for the growth & shoudl he experience the side effects what can be done.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Staminogro alone does a tremetdous job in increasing sperm count. Stick with it

3
Posted by: MAB | 2009/02/05

I plan on trying to have a baby with my fiace,but i only have one testicle. I want to know how can I increase my sperm count. Because I' v heard of people being able to make a baby off one testicle

Reply to MAB
Posted by: JJ | 2008/12/08

My wife has breast cancer.
She has now started using KESSAR and I would like to know what is the side effects?

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Vlad | 2008/05/23

im concerned about the colour of my sperms which are yellowish and look like crushed orange juice...what does it mean, do i need to be concerned?

Reply to Vlad