Question
Posted by: Q-man | 2007/03/09

Kentraxil

sorry about the spelling, that is what's what the name sounds like. Why can I only get it on perscription? I'ts all that works for a upset tummy when it comes to bad food eaten as take-out.
i.e. Take 3 to 4 when the growling starts and by the evening your without countless trips to the loo.

Expert ImagePharmacist

It contains an antibiotic which is the reason why it is a schedule 4 drug

2
Posted by: Q-man | 2007/03/12

OK, thaks for the info.

Reply to Q-man
Posted by: pharmacist | 2007/03/09

Kantraxil is a strong antibiotic which if not monitored correctly may cause adverse side-effects in patients such as neasea; vomiting, diahoerra to say the least. it can even cause hypersensitvity reaction; liver and kidney dysfuction if not monitored

Reply to pharmacist