Question
Posted by: Nickname | 2007/03/17

Kennels

HI,

I would like to know of a good kennel in the JHB North area.
Anyone that is reccommended as being a cut above the rest ?

You can check with the vets in the area.

2
Posted by: J | 2007/03/19

Hi Nickname

Try www dot globalpaws dot co.za

Reply to J
Posted by: Marietjie | 2007/03/19

If you are going away for a long time-I would strongly recommend Tip Top Kennels in Potchefstroom-they have beautiful kennels and the dogs get a chance to run around and play and poop etc. every morning and every afternoon! They are not in the kennels for 24 hours every day..... Safe, fenced garden patch for them to play and relieve themselves while the kennel is cleaned and fresh water given and food given. I know it is a bit far but I would rather take a little trip to a place where I know my dogs are going to be happy and their prices are much better than the kennels in Jhb area!!!

Reply to Marietjie