Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010/06/23

Keloid problem

good day

i have a keloid behind my ear and have confirmed with many other poeple on the net that they have tied string/lastic around it and then it will eventually fall off,

but now im a bit worried that it might be infected,i have heard about a keloid gel that i need to use,
can you tell me what the best and most cost effective product that i can use.

Hallo Concerned
A Keloid is a type of scar and tying string around it won't really make a difference as it will just develop again. Best would be to see your doctor as treatment with cortisone injections may help

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/23

Hallo Concerned