Question
Posted by: charlie | 2007/12/13

kegel exercises

Can someone tell me when kegels start working? I have been doing them to improve my sex life but feel no difference yet. It’s been about 2 months. When will I feel the difference?
Secondly at what point do you know your pc muscles are strong enough, what is the indicator?
thanks

It would take at least 6-8 weeks of very regular exercise to note any improvement.
Usually women complain of laxness of the vaginal muscles after childbirth. This can strengthen with kegel exercises. Lax muscles should not affect your sex life though, so this may not be the cause of your sexual problems.