Question
Posted by: Di | 2004/09/29

Kegal Exercises

Hi All
I would like to know how to do Kegal Exercises cause everybody is talking about this but nobody can explain to me so I can try or maybe a book I can buy that show how do you do the exercise.

Hi Di

Kegal exercises are exercises that were initially done for pregnant women who had trouble with bladder control, and my understanding is that now, they are used as an exercise to assist with enhancing sexual performance. They focus on strengthening the pelvic muscles - not a weight loss form of exercise, if that's what you are after.
MOre than this, I don't know, perhaps the question is more appropriate for the Sexologist.