Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2006/07/27

Keflex and Cyclimycin

I've been prescribed generic Keflex (Ibilex) for an ear infection and have been taking it for 4 days now. I usually take Cyclimycin for a skin problem (acne).

Since taking the Keflex I have fever and headache and extreme tiredness. I stopped taking the Cyclimycin for 4 days now and my skin really erupted.

Can I take the Keflex and Cyclimycin together or will there be an adverse reaction?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Taking these two together should be fine - The side effects that you have experienced maybe due to the Ketek.

1
Posted by: Jason Daniels | 2006/12/08

Is it possible for Cyclimycin to cause Tinea Versicolor or make the condition worse?

Reply to Jason Daniels