Question
Posted by: Duncan | 2007/07/28

Keep warm and cosy!

Soooo good to see that the forum remains active over a weekend when it usually becomes very quiet, I see the debate around circumcising babies is also cooking... I'm under a duvet n the couch, a pot of coffee within reach, this week's Mail & Gaurdian on my lap and a pot of bean soup simmering on the stove smelling totally yummy so I hope everyone is keeping warm and cosy, any good movies on TV this weekend?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hey Duncan and thanks for posting :)

1
Posted by: Brad | 2007/07/28

Cold in Cape Town here and baking a cheese-cake (my first ever so hold thumbs), it smells and looks great so far and I'm expecting a few friends for coffee soon, hold thumbs that the cheese cake works out (all signs are good so far). I haven't baked anything for ages but this cold weather convinced me it was time to get the old oven cranked up again. Just a warning to other bakers, baked cheese cake may be easy but it isn't cheap (lots of eggs, cream cheese, cream and other goodies) so it better be worth it. And for those who care LOL I found an old pair of long-johns in my drawer which I haven't worn for ever but they're under my jeans so who cares?

Reply to Brad