Question
Posted by: Carol | 2007/08/24

Kaz's Kittens

I spoke to Kaz this morning she asked me to let you know she has the kittens .... there are two a male and female .... the female is black and white roughly 2/3 months old and the other one is a tortie/tabby male who seems older ...

Email me or Kaz .. my email is carolm1 at telkomsa . net ...

Im not sure im going to take one at this stage so if anyone else is interested ... yell !!!!!

Keep up the good work. just for interest sake all tortie and calico cats will be female because the colour is sex-linked. If you happen to find a male with these colours it will have an incorrect number of sex chromosomes. (A number have been found in the UK.)

2
Posted by: KAZ | 2007/08/24

Thanks Carol for putting this on the forum for me. Rushing to get to PMB for my exam. I'm back now.

The male cat looks like he is an adult or close to being an adult. He has the most beautiful markings. The female as Carol said is a black and white. Both are skittish at the moment but that is expected of them at the moment. New enviroment. They had a run in with my dogs when I quickly took them home before rushing to PMB. They were still in the basket.

Please e-mail me on

karen dot bole at kzntransport dot gov dot za

If you are looking for a kitten / cat

Reply to KAZ
Posted by: KAZ | 2007/08/24

Please e-mail me on

If you are looking for a kitten / cat

Reply to KAZ