Question
Posted by: Keanu | 2005/12/02

Kate Please help!

Posting 11725. Would you kindly help Lerato out with some advise please? It does not seem that CS is around today. I realy feel for her.

CS is slaving away as usual, but if people wil, insist on posting such an enormous number of questions, and I start with the oldest questions first, it inevitabley means it'll take a while to catch up to more recent posts.
And fremember, folks, in the admin section of the site through which I work, there are no numbers so I have no way of identifying a previous post except by the name of the person posting it and the title. . subject line

1
Posted by: Lerato | 2005/12/02

Thanks Keanu, dats very thoughtful of you!

Reply to Lerato