Question
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/06

Karen - things with scoliosis

Hi K

What things associated with scoliosis? LIke lung capacity? Can't see it helping that as the lungs would be squashed by the ribs or spine?

Ask ol' P/puff who cried for a month when she was told she could never give natural birth due to poor lung capacity from scoliosis.

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Karen | 2005/07/06

Okay, that's about as clear as mud.

We were obviously talking at cross purposes!

You have a great one!

Reply to Karen
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/06

Yeah, I am also confused - CP mom sent me stuff about respiratory therapy stuff, and at the same time I had asked CS about cranio sacral therapy

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: Karen | 2005/07/06

Hi JE

Sorry, I am a little lost here.

I'm not sure what the original posting was about but I was most impressed with the article in the Citizen a few weeks ago and suggested ti CP Mom that she check it out, she has nothing to lose. I thought you were talking about that.

So sorry to hear about P/puff, must have been a great disappointment for her.

Reply to Karen